Slope protection works
4.1 General Provisions
4.1.1 in the process of infrastructure construction and production operation of development and construction projects, slope protection works shall be adopted for unstable slopes formed by excavation of ground or stacking of spoil, stone and slag.
4.1.2 according to different conditions such as slope height and slope, different slope protection works are adopted. There are mainly the following:
1. If the slope height is more than 4 m and the slope is greater than 1.0:1.5, the slope cutting and grading engineering shall be adopted.
2. For soil or sandy slope with slope less than 1.0:1.5, plant slope protection can be adopted.
3. For the high and steep slope formed at the unstable place of pile or mountain, or the slope toe is scoured by water, slope protection works shall be taken.
4. For the unstable slope with complex conditions, comprehensive slope protection should be adopted.
5. Landslide treatment project should be adopted for landslide section.